Best Graphics Card?

Ok, Well I have did what you said. removed all the display drivers. turned PC off. Inserted my 8800GT and then when I started the PC up I still had weird lines. (I have took a picture) I ignored them and installed the driver which is on the CD i got with the card. It then said it failed for some reason I could not read it properly. I cheacked My Computer > Properties > Hardware > Devices and under display it had NVIDIA 8800GT with a ! in a yellow circle. I rebooted and still no luck. I went to Nvidia website and downloaded the latest driver and rebooted still no luck. then my pc kept on restarting itself.

No this is the only PC I have. I have registered my card with XFX the only problem is.. I have lost the box :(

Nope :( just the 8800 GT lol! everyone I know is at work :( im off sick lol

il try and RMA the card. I brought the card of my friend ive text him to ask him to give me the details. will see.

if not what card would you recommend?

and thanks for your help. much appreciated.

I would shoot an email to xfx now, it usully takes a few days to get an RMA going, and if you can get it working, then cancel the RMA.

Try borrowing someone's card when you get a chance.

Ok will do. Thanks alot :) il repost soon and update the situation.

just a little update.

ok well i have tried again, still no results. All the drivers removed, Re-sat the card. Turned the pc on and had the same lines across the screen. installed the driver on CD rebooted and still the same. When I check the device manager it says.

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

and when i go into details it says

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0611&SUBSYS_23361682&REV_A2\4&35C10ADC&0&0010

and also. when I check riverTuna it says there is no driver installed for my card :/

Back
Top Bottom