Random Chit Chat

Happy Birthday to Neo!

Also, SniperV. you are welcome for the imgburn suggestion. Used to use it all the time before I got Nero. I only use Nero because it lets me organize things better when I'm backing up computers for clients. Other than that, imgburn rocks.

The Wii does look better with component than composite. I got used to component, however, I got an PSP component cable, so now that's occupying the component input. So not my Wii is hooked up via composite because I am too lazy to switch it back. I notice a difference between the two, but don't get me wrong, the Wii still look like a POS on games if you are into graphics.

Oh...I know.

My parents got themselves a Wii for Christmas. They bought me Madden 10. It looks horrific.

"CPU Speed
Minimum: 2.8 GHz
You Have: 3.51 GHz Performance Rated at: 7.8975 GHz"

why does systemreqlab tell me my CPU is rated at 7.8... Ghz?

Cheers Dude :D

So i went to go look at this car today, and im glad i did before i bidded too. Oil all over the engine,no water in the radiator and the car was covered in Spider webs.

So im looking at this one either tommorow or saturday and this one aswell.

Also im stuck as to what to take a photo of today (My 1 Photo a day thing),Someone gimme a good idea... ( I Turned 17 today,though no party today).

Back
Top Bottom