Which desktop combo deal is better for gaming from newegg.com?

^ Actually, in high end gaming, a Phenom II slightly outpaces a core i7.
What's high end gaming? :p

I just think it's preference on this one, especially if he does anything else resource intensive other then gaming.
Yeah i'm the same way with a few companies. Seems like once they leave that bad taste it never goes away.

I have OCZ in my P6T because I got a really really good deal on it. I did get some bad Reaper RAM that gave me all kinds of trouble. I just viewed it as a fluke thing because so many peeps recommend them. I normally use G.skill for my budget RAM and Corsair for my higher end stuff.
I'm using G.Skill right now, and it's top notch. I just plugged it in, and the default settings were perfect, it just works. I'm 110% satisfied with it :)

I've never used Corsair, but I've only heard excellent things about all of their products.

Can't say I recommend OCZ Gold RAM...

It seems to be incompatible with about 25% of motherboards.

What's high end gaming? :p

I just think it's preference on this one, especially if he does anything else resource intensive other then gaming.

Extremely high settings, and higher resolutions. I looked at benches, and at 1680x1050, they evened out, with the phenom II pulling ahead at 1920x1080 and higher.

Back
Top Bottom