Mac gets Steam

lol steam sucks only reason i have it is for mw2 to wok but it never does because its always down

lol steam sucks only reason i have it is for mw2 to wok but it never does because its always down

Steam or MW2? I can't speak for MW2 since I don't play it all that much, but I'm on Steam every evening and it's never been down for me.

Hmm, been working flawlessy for my friend and I. He plays MW2 several hours almost daily.

i never had a problem with steam, I've bought like 6 games with it. Looks like mac is trying to get into the gaming world

I've never really had a big problem with steam. About my only issue is sometimes when I play CSS I'll get a crash with some HL2 something error. I'm not sure how things will work when it finally makes it's way to Mac but I'm sure that they wouldn't be announcing it if it's something that couldn't get working well. I just wonder how well my Macbook Pro will run things.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1016155 said:
I'm sure that they wouldn't be announcing it if it's something that couldn't get working well.

You haven't heard about their update error have you? It's what I described earlier. Been going on for over a year, and they have yet to address it. And it isn't just me, it's a lot of people. I've seen hundreds of forum topics on it, with most of the posts being 'i have the same problem'

You haven't heard about their update error have you? It's what I described earlier. Been going on for over a year, and they have yet to address it. And it isn't just me, it's a lot of people. I've seen hundreds of forum topics on it, with most of the posts being 'i have the same problem'

I actually encountered the error on one occasion. It was after an update, I restarted steam then got in a room and I'd get kicked after a few seconds. I deleted the steam.dll and re downloaded the latest update and everything was fixed. I've only ever ran into that problem once thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom