Windows Clock

Grantofhell

Fully Optimized
The clock is usually wrong on my Media Build (XP32). It'll sync with the time server when I tell it to and next time it starts, or after returning from standby, it's wrong again. The time it's wrong by is variant. I've checked time zone and DST settings. I think it could be the CMOS batt, but the BIOS is always right. Would a time unreg and re-reg through CMD fix it, possibly?

May not fix it but perhaps a BIOS update? Have to tested the battery on a multimeter? Might be a stupid question but is your time zone correct?

The clock is usually wrong on my Media Build (XP32). It'll sync with the time server when I tell it to and next time it starts, or after returning from standby, it's wrong again. The time it's wrong by is variant. I've checked time zone and DST settings. I think it could be the CMOS batt, but the BIOS is always right. Would a time unreg and re-reg through CMD fix it, possibly?

Already checked time zone and DST. BIOS is at the latest available for the 730i.

Hi if time is not set so first you select your time zone then you will set the time and select AM or PM and OK. i hope you will do it.

Thanks

husny

Back
Top Bottom