SC2 Beta... Should I sell it?

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
Should I sell it? See it going for a few hundred on Ebay... I'd do nicely with that few hundred.. lol... What do you guy's think?

Wouldn't that break any agreements made with Blizzard? If it is on eBay, I'm sure it will get taken down once they get wind of it.

What SCII is finally being released... hallelujah! Of course I knew it was being release, but I am just glad its finally coming hehe.

WOW, just played my first game!!! Started off telling my partner it was my first SC2 game but not my first SC game... he started venting how he always get's noob teammates and that's why he never win's.. I was like well I guess we'll see how I do... so we play against 2 terran's, total of 3 terran's in the game (2v2 i'm protoss) i mass zealots and rush and kill their bases then mass stalkers and blink into the places i couldn't get to with my zealots... but zealots with speed upgrade and a few upgrades, wow... AWESOME!!! Tore through a complete terran defense with about ehh 40 zealots killed about 50 marines and about 5 tanks (which were in siege mode until i reached them) and I had at most 10 zealots die! killed that guy's WHOLE base!!! haha I think zealots are way too good

Back
Top Bottom