Mac gets Steam

I don't hate Apple, but I hope this isn't why we haven't heard much about Episode 3 yet.

how many games are actually going to run on mac though?

and based on how steam has been functioning on Windows, I say it's ready to be used in about three years.

Will it run on PowerPC? Doubt it, but I wish I could play TF2 on my iBook G4.

I don't think OpenGL games are a problem, but is there DirectX support for Macintosh computers?

and based on how steam has been functioning on Windows, I say it's ready to be used in about three years.

No joke. Not a weekend goes by that my friend doesn't have some sort of issue with his steam.

Last week I kept getting errors when I tried to download supreme commander 2 but it finally cleared up after they released another update..

My brother's computer can't update steam. EVERY fails. It usually gets to lik 30% then restarts 3 times before giving up. This will go on forever until I copy his steam folder onto a different computer. run it, let it update, then put it back. Takes 30 minutes to an hour.

I should probably be pretty happy, the last problem I had with Steam was offline mode not working. The last update said they "really really" fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom