Interesting Debate today in my College Cafe.

I would do one of two things (sort of three) or maybe both xD If I get that option?
I would kill Hitler in spite of Foothead xD
Then back in the dot com boom I would put all the cash I had in google stock and create myspace.

Ouh yeah, gotta love economical gains, and I am sure everyone here would love to kill hitler xD.

Ahh cool hemp lol. And teny damn man lol xD

Lol compulsion issues Teny?

Just went out and got 2 more games (1 is an early birthday present). Good thing is that none of them is over $40 (including tax and/or shipping), except the birthday present one. You know what, if I could go back, it would either not get the PS3 or an HDTV.

I figured out exactly what I want to do.

Convince my ex's parents to abort her. She did nothing to improve this world.

I wouldn't even allow myself to be be taken back in time because apparently time travel causes Parkinson's Disease.
You just need 1.21 gigawatts!

I figured out exactly what I want to do.

Convince my ex's parents to abort her. She did nothing to improve this world.

You just need 1.21 gigawatts!
HEAR HEAR!!! DEF! I would help you too Lego!!!! Oh same for the fantasy idiot as well dont forget him... <.<

Yes you do only need 1.21 gigawatts!

Like the second back to the future movie I think it was, I have a bookie's history book showing what horse won what race and what it paid off. I'd bet my ass off and then put it in a safe bank that exists today. Can you imagen just going back 50 years and betting on the horses, putting that in the bank for 50 years would do for your wallet? Buy from NewEgg? Hell I'd buy NewEgg...

Id make sure the dark ages never happened, and show them a modern chemistry book so that we could be 300 years more advanced in the year 2010

Back
Top Bottom