having problems with my sound.

toddsteff

Beta member
OK, my computer right now has 0 sound.there is not an option to increase or decrese volume. When i go into my control panel it acts as if i do not have the capability of changing the volume. ok now recently i had a huge spyware virus where i had to turn my slave hard drive into my master. ever since i have no volume. I have two speakers and i really need sound on them can anyone help me.

OK, my computer right now has 0 sound.there is not an option to increase or decrese volume. When i go into my control panel it acts as if i do not have the capability of changing the volume. ok now recently i had a huge spyware virus where i had to turn my slave hard drive into my master. ever since i have no volume. I have two speakers and i really need sound on them can anyone help me.

Sounds like your drivers are screwed up. Try reinstalling your sound driver, it should come with your motherboard on a disk if you use integrated sound like most people.

To make sure it's a driver issue, Right-Click "My Computer" and Select "Manage". Go in Device Manager, and check to see is you have a Multimedia Audio Controller that appears as a quastion mark or if it has a red X on it. If it has a X symbol, enable it, see if that works, if not, reinstall the drivers. If it's listed and works fine, uninstall and reinstall drivers.

Back
Top Bottom