i7 920 from Newegg

I saw that a couple days ago. Appears they received a shipment with fake CPU's and heatsinks.

I about rolled on the floor when the guy was showing the processor and it had no pins on it. I also thought the stack of blank papers with a single staple was a great addition to the whole package.

Thats Great.

I wonder what NewEgg and the Distro companies PR do on that one they are already trying to hush up the news sites. I have also see on some of the other forums that people are deleting the post due to Legal Reasons. The moderators of those forums are saying, they are not removing the post but the users are.

Newegg doesn't care. It's teh distributor that sold it to them that is freaking out.

And mods are deleting posts because the distributor is ordering cease and desists to anyone who tries to report about it. lol like they are doing anything wrong...

You never know who's fault it is. They could've gotten them that way or someone in their warehouse switched them out. Either way, the real ones are out there somewhere being sold for half price

Back
Top Bottom