Interesting Debate today in my College Cafe.

Eaglecorps911

Baseband Member
If you were forced to go back in time to change one piece of history, what would you change and why? What results do you think that would bring?

That is the question to be asked, there was a large debate among my friends at my college in the cafeteria about this. Before i answer I would like to hear from the minds of the Computer Forums.

I would do nothing.

You never really know how the littlest things could have the hugest effects.

Example: If you stopped Hitler, I wouldn't exist. Though half the time I wish I didn't exist. :(

I know we all would do nothing due to its huge effects on time itself.. but your forced to do so. So.. lol.

Then I would try to do something as small as possible.

Or does it have to be something major?
anything you want, anything in history from the beginning of time till now. Anything. :) That is the freedom I am giving for this thread.

I would go back in time and change maybe like my breakfast so I know that I haven't affected time too much with such a minuscule thing. Just a thought though.

Fair enough, but then again look at butterfly effect xD. But of course thats once again a theory as this is all hypothetical and theory. But interesting change your breakfast? did you have a bad breakfast or something? Just curious.

I got a lot of ideas popping into my head. Some may not like what I suggest, it's just a what if scenario.

What if no Jesus. Judaism would have possibly died off into obscurity. Mohamed wouldn't have become a prophet?

Go back in time and hide some scrolls, then you can discover them when back in the present.

or go see where all the missing Egyptian Pharaohs are buried and map them out.

hehe cool ideas that won't screw time.

Back
Top Bottom