Random Chit Chat

well lets just say me and my gf had a fun time.......on his desk. BTW it isn't as comfortable as it looks in the movies. I never told him about it either it was just funnier to watch him use his desk like he watched me sit in my chair at my desk for all those times he "used my computer"
I'm glad my sis isn't dating him anymore though.

My stepdad wants to play RTCW in 3D.

I just gave up and am about to install vista.

crap... this pos dell doesn't have any extra molex power connectors and I need to throw another HDD in.

What do I do?

Does changing modems increase connectivity when playing games online?
I lag a bit on SFIV when playing online, and most people I play is usually about 2/5 connection (5/5 is perfect connection).
I'm not at my house right now, but IIRC, my ping is usually around the 90-100, packet loss is at 0%, and 1.5Mbps DL/896Kbps UL.
I was searching online, and was told upgrading my speed won't help much except not lag much anymore when somebody else is browsing online (nobody usually browse online when the other is playing online). Which I don't think it's worth the extra $10 a month.

My stepdad wants to play RTCW in 3D.

I just gave up and am about to install vista.

What OS does he have when you tried? and are you using the anaglyphs or stereoscopics?

someone is gonna die...

My freaking hard drives are permanently stuck in my computer case because someone at Thermaltake had the bright idea to put forty screws between you and your drives, and they overtightened them so badly that they all strip when I tried to remove them. I have spent the last forty minutes trying to get one hard drive out of this freaking thing.

I'm about to take a hacksaw to this piece of crap. I need my hard drive.

well I got one out, but i bent the bays up pretty bad in the process.

How the hell could they make it so easy to get a drive in, yet FREAKING IMPOSSIBLE to take them out?! Did someone seriously not think of this?

EDIT: I don't have a drill. Every time I get one, my dad steals the battery.

ummm... it's behind stuff. You wouldn't see anything.

They actually expect you to disassemble the entire thing down to the chassis though. You even have to remove the front and the radiator mounted in the front, which is a major pita if you have a loop going.

Back
Top Bottom