Which case

^ It isn't that I don't like it, but the one Tt one has more water channels and fins, and exchanges heat much better, even though the MCR has three times the airflow.

The reduction in airflow is due to the MCR's lower FPI. Lower FPI=more airflow=better performance with low-RPM fans, but they don't scale well as well when you start pushing more and more air through them.

DangerDen all the way. I haven't gotten around to trying other radiators, but based on what others are seeing with similar setups, DangerDen really makes a nice radiator. I just wish these scythe 3k's didn't suck so much. They are great, but not at half RPM. It's all or nothing. Because the motor puts out a LOT of heat at half RPM. It doesn't help that my LCS controller doesn't use Pulse Width Modulation.

I would actually strongly strongly strongly recommend the CM Storm Scout case, it's seriously the best case I have ever worked with. Also, the handle makes it tons easier to move and build. Oh, and the handle has steel reinforcement on the inside, plastic shell on the outside so it won't cut your hands ;-)

I want a full tower ATX. I've opted for an extended mobo and I want the space also for the custom watercooling, which I'm going to make outrageously and unnecessarily intricate, just to put more than twenty minutes into building. Otherwise, I would've gone with the last one you posted o_O

takes more like a full afternoon to put together a small PC....
on mine from bare bones it took about 7 hours to do it all, right.

I don't know about that. I put mine together in an hour. no watercooling, which took away time. mobo in, psu in, opticals in, hdds in, gpu in, cpu in, heatsink in, power up. Drivers and everything else combined, ya I'll agree with you. But I want the physical putting it together to last like 2 days. make it a real project computer.

anyway, i mean unless theres one that isnt the haf 932 or the twelve hundred with good air flow, I think I've made my decision. Gonna get the HAF 932 and paint the inside black. Any suggestions as to how to go about painting it?

Back
Top Bottom