Random Chit Chat

At least you don't have anything like my aunt's old house. It was built on the only fault line in Baton Rouge, and broke in half over the course of six months after they moved in.

How bad are the earthquakes in L.A.? I heard they were really common.

BTW, people are saying these earthquakes are the beginning of the end of the world... 2012 is coming...

Even though the Mayan prophecy says nothing about the end of the world. Just a cleansing of the human race, and the coming of a new age of healing.

lol

Small Questions,

How can i redirect certain keywords to certain websites? So if someone does a google search containing a certain keyword it will redirect to a different website?

I don't. It's rained here the past 3 days. I have to drive 2 hours back to college today. I'm tired. And pissy. And getting sick. I would like some sun.

Not to be blunt, and I'm not being a jackass because I was diagnosed as a kid, but are you depressed? From some of what I read that you post, it seems that you might be. Seriously. And if you ever need somebody to talk to, feel free to PM me or add me on MSN.

Back
Top Bottom