Need help picking out a vcard

get the one mentioned

any pre installed PSU in a case combo for 80 clams is pretty shitty quality most likely

Especially if they don't know enough to even tell us the details of the psu. It was just a thought, cause I hate my dell case, I dunno if the new vcard will fit or not.

most DELLs (or at least all the ones we have at my old school and the one my parents have) have an inverted BTX mobo. It won't fit in most ATX cases without a lot of modding. It's on the wrong side and everything.

The big annoyance is that it puts the video card upside down, and I have to clean the blower every month or so because it clogs with dust.

well, it doesnt matter now anyways. Good news, my monitor is broken. It no longer receives power. No, it isnt my video card, because if it were, there would still be a light on my monitor.

It simply is not receiving power. It's pooched.

So to recap, in the last month:

-My LOTRO account got hacked and the GMs did not restore my items and money.
-My graphics card fried
-My battlenet account got hacked, so not only did I lose my starcraft 2 beta key (worth $300), but they also have my WoW account, and the GMs haven't even responded to me about it, and there's no way to get through on the phone
-My monitor fried
-I'm not getting the job I thought I was getting, so until I move, I will have no income

That's it - I quit the internet.

Here you go.

Stay strong, things will turn for the better. Run a virus scan, sounds like you have a keylogger. It's really rare that people can guess multiple passwords, unless you have been telling it to other people. It's also possible you have a nice covert keylogger after your accounts.

Here you go.

Stay strong, things will turn for the better. Run a virus scan, sounds like you have a keylogger. It's really rare that people can guess multiple passwords, unless you have been telling it to other people. It's also possible you have a nice covert keylogger after your accounts.

The funny thing is, the LOTRO account was hacked before I reformatted, and battlenet was hacked afterwards. In any case, I ran a virus scan yesterday and I did have a keylogger, somethingbeacon.com, it started with a b.

No, I don't tell passwords to other people, and they were different passwords altogether. The funny thing is, I've been gaming online for over a decade and I had never been hacked in my life until LOTRO. I'm actually very smart about my accounts, I know not to answer fake emails or fall for scams. TBH, I don't even know how I could have gotten a keylogger since My pc had only been up for about a week after being reformatted, I hadn't visited many websites.

In any case... it is what it is, and now it looks like I have to buy a monitor instead of a video card. Yay me. Maybe I'll get a cheaper monitor and just get another 8600gt since I know for a fact it runs on my psu.

I dunno what you mean by covert though, aren't ALL keyloggers concealed? That's what covert means lol.

plug your monitor straight into a wall, reset it, then tell us what it does. Be sure to try multiple power cables. If it still doesn't work, are you willing to open it up and take a look at it?

Back
Top Bottom