Random Chit Chat

Yeah. The client only allows you to run one instance at a time, but there is a cracked version that removes that limit. It's not against their TOS or anything, and they still pay you regardless. The server should be able to run around 70 instances, and if you add that to the 70 instances my main rig runs (when I'm sleeping/at school, 40 instances when in use), and 30 instances on my secondary rig (24/7) that should max at least 2 accounts per month ($45 is the monthly limit per account). So it'll pay for itself within a couple of months. Eventually I'll have a whole fleet of servers running the peer lol.

so how much have u made doing that?

and what are the catches, do i have to pay anything to start it?
I've only been doing it for about a month and a half. I've earned $45 so far since that's the maximum. The only catch is that you don't get paid until your account is becomes active, in order to do that you just have to run the peer. it can take hours, days, or weeks to get your account activated, it's somewhat random. i suggest running as many instances as possible to increase your chances of getting activated.

ugh bad day...

Anyone used an IZ3D monitor, or the zalman 3D monitor? They look really awesome, and its siple polarized light like at the movie theatre.

I just wish there was a way they would run on just one DVI input.

I really need to buy some safety straps for my furniture/electronics.

With all the earthquake activity going on, you can't be too careful.

Back
Top Bottom