Making a computer.

First of all you need to list down your requirement of parts which need in a computer. Then you should find which model of part is best suitable to your requirement and from where you can purchase these parts. I have a suggestion. You can purchase any computer parts from "rackmountsales". I have also purchased many hardware parts from there.

First of all you need to list down your requirement of parts which need in a computer. Then you should find which model of part is best suitable to your requirement and from where you can purchase these parts. I have a suggestion. You can purchase any computer parts from "rackmountsales". I have also purchased many hardware parts from there.

Er...you do know that I am soldering a computer, not building one from parts, right?
Otherwise, I have already thought that out.

Well, no progress at all. I think I should dump the whole project, or I should actually do something. Since I cant walk more than a ten-minute walk, and I have to wait a few months to get the supplies, why don't I do schematics? Thoughts? Should go with an Apple I or a ZPCX Design, or make my own?

Totally disappointed :( Next time be serious about it.

I know what you mean. It is the problems surrounding me, I swear. My chance is coming up In only about 1 month or so.

I am starting it right now.

Thanks to MyCPU and a bit of speech towards my parents, I can now make the MyCPU Homebrew. Thank you all for your support and criticism!

Surely you didn't expect anything else.

Is there an eyeroll icon?
Anyways, I ordered a soldering kit online, and am expecting it in a few days.

I also am thinking of buying a new computer, since all of the rest are wrecked by a kid. Howsabout a Mac Mini? I never used a Macintosh before.

Back
Top Bottom