NEW BUILD!!! Everthing right?

Personal opinion, but if you're going with that much of a cpu, the phenom ii 550 would be a better fit. On an Asus mobo, odds are very good of unlocking third and fourth cores. Again, that's just me. I paid the same amount as that athlon ii and got a faster clock.

Other than that. decent budget build. hard drive link is dead fyi

Everything is good. I, personally, would go with a bit of a better Vid Card. And remember, the more Vid, the more power. The math sucks, I know :D

Personal opinion, but if you're going with that much of a cpu, the phenom ii 550 would be a better fit. On an Asus mobo, odds are very good of unlocking third and fourth cores. Again, that's just me. I paid the same amount as that athlon ii and got a faster clock.

Other than that. decent budget build. hard drive link is dead fyi

I agree but would suggest the phenom II 555.

I tried to come up with a $600 build yesterday and you've almost matched everything I picked out.

Yea i made a phenom build but my friends budget is 700$ with shipping and tax before the rebate.... So yea... this is the best i could build for him any.. if u guys could build one better for 700 or less i would be very happy!

Really, just get a better graphics card. That psu can handle something a little better.

That is a solid build and the vid card is all I can think of improving really for the budget.

Yea i made a phenom build but my friends budget is 700$ with shipping and tax before the rebate.... So yea... this is the best i could build for him any.. if u guys could build one better for 700 or less i would be very happy!

the 550 is the same price and a lil cheaper than that athlon. still a good deal i guess.

Back
Top Bottom