Activision sued by executives of “Call of Duty”

-Death streaks (why should you be rewarded for dying?)
-Kill streak rewards (UAV, chopper, airstrike, cool. Some of them get completely ridiculous like the AC130. This doesn't add to gameplay IMO.)
-No dedicated servers. Really IW?
-Camping. This is more of a problem with the players themselves, but it feels like the maps encourage it. May not be much of a problem in regular mode, but it shouldn't take more than 3 shots from a 7.62 to kill somebody.

This is just my opinion of the game. I know most people won't agree with me, but I'm not trying to bash anyone.

Add to the list that we cannot lean left or right around corners. SO much for tactical game-play.

Im pretty sure thats a screen shot from call of duty 4, when you charge the apartments after using the javelin on the tanks.

isnt that from cod4 when you have to clear the apartments?

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

How did it ruin COD?? That game was one of the best games I've ever played if not THE best.

I haven't tried the multiplayer, but when I started up the single player within 30 minutes I thought I was playing the Quantum of Solace Military Remix Edition. They've just gone too Hollywood with the story and action. It's almost like a James Bond movie, but with a team of soldiers. Totally turned me off the game; and I hadn't even tried the multiplayer yet. I'll be buying Battlefield: Bad Company 2 thank you very much.

I think it was taken at a big resolution and made smaller, which gives it the source look.

And they were robably cheap about the pic and just google "call of duty" and took the first pic lol.

Back
Top Bottom