Random Chit Chat

That's what fanboys usually do, find one small thing about the other to make theirs look superior. I wish they rather talk about the games than waste the same threads complaining about it.

wow fail... who makes a game that only supports 720p these days?

Sniper: 4850 crossfire will be about the same as an 8800GTS for folding. If you have the 4850 and the 8800 folding, that's a different matter.

I say, get the 8800GTS for $55 (yes the price went up) and use it for PhysX and folding. PhysX is epic.

Why the hell dont these people give it up on the media converter spam? Its popping up every day now.

I've been reporting it as I find it, but I have to wait six minutes between reporting posts, so it doesn't work well when they have like three accounts posting all over.

I think someone looks at the captcha and enters it, and the rest is automated. Not much we can do about that, short of putting captcha when you create a thread. Maybe for a user's first five posts or something though.

Did anyone else get a blank email from tigerdirect right at midnight?

Here's the title: CRAZY: 47" 1080p HDTV $629...17" Gateway 4gb Win 7 Laptop $439...32" 1080p HDTV $349...$9 USB or $9 SD...$99 TomTom 4.3" GPS

wow fail... who makes a game that only supports 720p these days?

Sniper: 4850 crossfire will be about the same as an 8800GTS for folding. If you have the 4850 and the 8800 folding, that's a different matter.

I say, get the 8800GTS for $55 (yes the price went up) and use it for PhysX and folding. PhysX is epic.

Why the hell dont these people give it up on the media converter spam? Its popping up every day now.

ya, thats what i was thinking...

but i already got that 4850, and i figured that as much though.
just the extra power from crossfire would help a bit in Crysis. Though i could just get a bigger, more bad ass of an ATI card later on anyways for DX 11 when it comes around.

think i'll stick to the 4850/8800GTS set up for when i get it

EDIT:

The 4850 is a better card for gaming over the 8800 right?

I'm pretty sure most console games up to now have been 720P, they're just upscaled to 1080p by the console or TV.

weird... I looked at some PS3 games at the store, and all but one said 1080p.

Sniper: The 4850 is more powerful for gaming. the 8800 will be more like a 4830 or 4770.

I am trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with my brother... He is insane or something. He had 400 viruses in hs computer two weeks ago, so I spent hours fixing it. Today, I boot the thing up and there is one of those rogue antivirus programs open, and the taskbar, as well as a lot of Windows components were deleted. I searched his files off a liveCD, nd he downloaded THE SAME torrent that screwed the thing two weeks ago.

Looks like he will have to live without a computer for a while, as I refuse to fix this.

I also found out that he hasn't had a key to our house for the last few months, instead he leaves the freaking window to his room unlocked and goes through it. This is his fourth key this year that he has lost, and the window is always open. We are gonna get robbed because of this idiot. Then my mom has just given up on him lately, whenever I bring anything like this up, she is like 'just let him do whatever, I don't care anymore' so idk. I would just go solder the window shut or something, but we rent this house.

What the hell can I do here? He simply doesn't give a crap about anybody besides himself, and he doesn't seem to care about consequences at all.

Back
Top Bottom