My professor screwed me over.

Interesting 2 pages, anyways im in the last semester of finishing college my self.
Rohan, from what you had explained I think you need to better interpret between the professors personal believes that she just wanted to share with the class, that with in a normal college/university would not generally be considered as, this is what you have to believe, nor should and will it be on the test, as this has nothing to do with the class material im sure.

Interesting 2 pages, anyways im in the last semester of finishing college my self.
Rohan, from what you had explained I think you need to better interpret between the professors personal believes that she just wanted to share with the class, that with in a normal college/university would not generally be considered as, this is what you have to believe, nor should and will it be on the test, as this has nothing to do with the class material im sure.

Yup. At a public/state university, unless it's a religion or theology class of some sort, the class will most likely have nothing to do with religion.

A private college, like I attend, is vastly different. Christianity plays a part in almost every class here.

I go to a university. This is was actually for my psychology project. Thanks to all who contributed.

project as in course work?

as in stuff that matters for your course.
that you're marked on.
that your final grade will be in part based on...

I appreciate your beliefs, and your teachers belief, but to answer a question of science with a policy of belief is just crazy!!

why didn't you just look in the text book and give the answer that it was obvious they wanted, surely you knew that they wanted the recognised science answer, not a belief answer?

Back
Top Bottom