Activision sued by executives of “Call of Duty”

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
The day is full of interesting material today it seems,

"Jason West and Vince Zampella, who co-founded Activision's Infinity Ward studio, sued the company in Los Angeles Superior Court yesterday, claiming breach of contract and wrongful termination. They seek at least $36 million and control over “Modern Warfare,” a subset of the “Call of Duty” combat games, according to a copy of the complaint."

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...by-sacked-call-of-duty-creators-update1-.html

This was always my belief, if you going to sue someone, do it big!

Also, since im on the topic of news, did you guys read this? "Chilean quake shortened Earth's day, but not by much"

"A JPL scientist says we ended up losing 1.26 millionth of a second of a day, and that the magnitude 8.8 quake also shifted the axis around which the Earth rotates."

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-lost-time4-2010mar04,0,6102901.story

Seems like interesting information. Two huge earthquakes with in what 2 month apart? and this had already caused our earth to shift, god knows whats next.

Man, Inifnity Ward made World at War didn't they? They are going to Ruin the Modern Warfare series...

i wouldnt consider that much to worry about with the quakes....
not like there going to push the earth away or closer to the sun to really make a drastic effect

Treyarch made World at War.

Modern Warfare 2 ruined Call of Duty IMO.

-Death streaks (why should you be rewarded for dying?)
-Kill streak rewards (UAV, chopper, airstrike, cool. Some of them get completely ridiculous like the AC130. This doesn't add to gameplay IMO.)
-No dedicated servers. Really IW?
-Camping. This is more of a problem with the players themselves, but it feels like the maps encourage it. May not be much of a problem in regular mode, but it shouldn't take more than 3 shots from a 7.62 to kill somebody.

This is just my opinion of the game. I know most people won't agree with me, but I'm not trying to bash anyone.

Back
Top Bottom