Short wheel base or long wheel base?

Well, yeah, but it's Neo. He's in Australia.
lmao, yea, that's true. I think between a 2.0 and a 1.3L, either way you will get 30+ mpg in American gallons, and if you guys measure by the British gallon over in australia, that's 36+ mpg

Ha. Yeah. On interstate @74mph I get about 15.6-16.5 mpg winter/17-18mpg summer with my V6 Explorer 4X4 Eddie Bauer. With my Saab at the same seed I get about 27mpg in the winter, about 33mpg in the summer (2.3L Turbo).

Go for the LWB, vitara are small by suv standards anyway

I Have driven my dad's pajero and i was competent in driving it,i just suck at parking and reversin in it. It puts out about 120kw but weighs 1800kg's and is 30cm longer.

How much power do these make?

70kW @ 5600rpm

lmao, yea, that's true. I think between a 2.0 and a 1.3L, either way you will get 30+ mpg in American gallons, and if you guys measure by the British gallon over in australia, that's 36+ mpg

We go by litres over here,according to my research i should get about 11km to the litre. It's got a 55 litre petrol tank so that's about 605km's per tank (Which would cost about $65 to fill).

The SWB looks like it has skinnier tires which helps with the lack of power in keeping moving.

You ever been 4wding? People go to great lengths and expense to get wider tyres. The wider the tyre the better traction in mud and sand. That's why people let the air out of their tyres to increase the footprint and make the tyre "wider".

Excactly. Since i'll be doing ALOT of Sand Driving at the end of the year so the wider the tyres the better. Although i can also do what lowndsey said and just let some air out of my tyres...

Back
Top Bottom