Random Chit Chat

Someone do me a favor?

When I'm using Firefox and am on Facebook (only site it happens), if I have music playing on iTunes, when I change pages on Facebook it lags my itunes for just a brief millisecond and then continues. It really pisses me off.

Anyone else have this problem?

Someone do me a favor?

When I'm using Firefox and am on Facebook (only site it happens), if I have music playing on iTunes, when I change pages on Facebook it lags my itunes for just a brief millisecond and then continues. It really pisses me off.

Anyone else have this problem?

Don't have the problem here

holy shit J, just because one channel out of all those was cable dont mean the rest where.

You Republican?
Gotta find any last reason just to be remotely right?
all of those other ??-?? channels where off air, for some reason i get like 2 channels way up there on the list from comcast, i have no idea why though.

You doorknob. Those channels are from your cable company. You're just lucky they left some of their channels unencrypted. That's why your digital turner was able to receive them.

We're talking about over-the-air stations, which don't require a carriage fee from cable operators. Know the difference between the two. Cable networks require cable operators to pay a fee in order to carry their channels. No way in hell would they allow those premium channels to be broadcast without charge.

I thought it was george monks hence the GEORGE!! but if its not I'd feel sort of bad

I did something sort of bad but unintentional when playing battlefield heroes today and got banned from the server I was playing on I was typing really fast so I wouldn't get picked off by a sniper and I accidentally called it battlefield herpes.

Lmfao. Such a close slip of the finger. I know what it's like, typing fast so as not to get picked off. Hence, TeamSpeak.

Back
Top Bottom