encryption software...

herbycanopy

Baseband Member
I am starting a small business and I need to keep some files on my person with me when I travel. I was planning on using a small thumb drive so that I just encrypt it for my files I need. What is the best program for me to use with encryption?

Then I would like a program that will make it so that when I leave the computer that someone could not recover my MS office files an other small files that I might use?

Thanks I was looking at that but was not sure if it really was any good or not since it is freeware.

Anyone have any ideas about permanently deleting files?

It doesn't matter whether its freeware, most encryption algorithms that are used by it are the same you get from industry priced software. It truly is a great tool and I trust it very thoroughly. Also the best combo that I prefer for speed + security is two fish and AES.

Thanks for the info, I did not want to use something that would leave things like my payroll info unsecured.

Once I set up an encryption on the Flash drive what can I expect? When I go to us my payroll program on the drive will I need to just enter my password or will it work with just that computer? I have no idea I never had to do anything like this...lol.

Back
Top Bottom