Random Chit Chat

Well, not everybody picks up the same channels on analog anyways. Like for example, my Fox is channel 13, and it's 31 and XX (forgot the other) in different places, and there is still a TV guide for it.

I'm slowly getting it memorized, then again, not really. I just keep flipping the channel till I find something interesting. Still trying to find my digital discovery channel.

What I'm saying is that TV guide is going to be provider-specific. Sure, not everyone has Fox on the same channel but it's going to still be listed on the TV guide for you.

I'm saying that you aren't going to get a TV guide for DTV. It's not going to say Fox Ch. 45-1: yada yada. You know what I mean? Because different people pick up different channels. You would have to list every DTV channel and it's programming and on top of that make the TV guide an OTA DTV channel.

Long story short, what I'm trying to say is that TV guide = Cable/satellite programming. No TV guide = OTA DTV, hence the PITA to figure out what is what.

I have basic cable, which is why I thought it's cool that I got the Disney Channel, I was getting bored of Toon Disney. Kinda wished I could have picked up Cartoon Network if possible.

I'll have to be the one to call b/s on that.
Why would I make that up? I'd do a whois on their business's website and call them up via Skype out. I actually argued with a guy that was spamming his PC repair business. He insisted that he was right for doing it.

I <3 FM3. Just started playing it. It's pretty much amazing. Man. To start, I chose the Ford (can't remember the model). So right now I've just been upgrading and using that.

Back
Top Bottom