I need your help! centsi.com or neowebspace.com?

go-go

Banned
I'm in the search for the good shared web hosting account. Do not to pay much. But need good service.
I have found centsi.com and neowebspace.com.
Which one would you chose and why?
Please recommend me

Well, neowebspace.com shared web hosting plans look much better for me.
It offers cheap Linux and Windows plans and has quite a good reputation.
I don't know if they still offer 30-day trial on their shared hosting plans (NEOTest - 99% off the price), but you can contact them and ask any question you want.

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I vote for Neowebspace.com. Judging from many good reviews about them, it never sells overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

I would choose Centsi.com web hosting services. Their hosting plans look affordable and I would like to say that there are many good reviews about this company. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

As for me, centsi.com web hosting plans look more attractive for me and I think that you will be fully satisfied dealing with this company as I have read many good hosting reviews about them.
So, I think that it will be a good place to order hosting plans at.

I shall join majoritry of comments by recommending you to deal with centurion systems as this company is making an impression of the quality and prfessional host eing also more cost-efficient that the alternative.

One more vote for centsi.com - they are good in all terms...
You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.
Their pricing is competitive...

Back
Top Bottom