Random Chit Chat

I hate procrastinating, but a procrastinator has a hard time stopping procrastination because they procrastinate the process.

I am trying to do my Focus Points (HW for in class discussion), and I thought I could do it within 2 hours, and I guess I was wrong. I lose points if I don't finish the focus points as the professor tends to call people randomly, and if they don't know the answer, they lose points. So I am not going to class today so I can just finish my HW that are late in other classes and try to make up a week of work. After today, I can only miss one for class, if I missed more, it's an automatic 5% off my grade.

Bleh. :(

EDIT - Quick question, as some as you know how my current setup is with my TV, I am gonna try to arrange my speakers to quadraphonic. However, I don't want my wires all over my room. What's the best way to attach the wire to the wall, floor (carpet), and/or ceiling? I don't want to run it through the wall.

EDIT - Quick question, as some as you know how my current setup is with my TV, I am gonna try to arrange my speakers to quadraphonic. However, I don't want my wires all over my room. What's the best way to attach the wire to the wall, floor (carpet), and/or ceiling? I don't want to run it through the wall.

Do what I did: i could slip the wire behind the trim boards where the walls hit the floor. And staple it where need be as long as it doesn't go THROUGH the wire.

Alright, I'll try that, but uhh... What kind of staples do I use? The only staples I have ever used were the one you use to staple papers. Not knowledgeable on the hardware section either.

I don't think my speaker set up will actually be a square, it'll probably be more of a trapezoid.
RoomSpeakers.jpg

The red squares are the speakers BTW. Also, most of the things in my diagram is about 1.25 bigger in reality. I didn't feel like making a new diagram.

well, the kind I used needed a staple gun like this
632799.JPG

The staples they use are a little longer than your normal paper staples. If you dont have one of these, theres probably alot of other ways you can do this without going out and buying one of these for $30-ish. thats just how i do it

You can buy also little plastic cable clips with nails to go into the wall that look pretty clean

Oh I see. That makes a lot more sense.

Do they all have green rooves? lol

That thing is pretty cool. I'd be a bit scared to have anything that small in the US though. Someone imported a SMARTcar in Baton rouge and got killed by a big SUV last year.

No,they have black rooves,this one just seems to have an aftermarket one.

And what's up?

I'm a moderator at another forum, and I will actually go to war with the spammers. I'll do a whois on them and call them up in the middle of the night and bitch them out for spamming and they will actually argue with me.

I'll have to be the one to call b/s on that.

No,they have black rooves,this one just seems to have an aftermarket one.

And what's up?

meh doesn't matter.

I just got my video cards, except newegg screwed up on the 9500 and I won't be getting it. Got a refund though. Sucks because it was only $35, and I have never seen them that cheap.

EDIT: Teny: Run the wires through the mouldings.

Back
Top Bottom