Is this computer a good buy for me?

Please tell if I can put a 2GB single memory card instead of 2 x 1GBs inside and what would be a good buy for it?

Thank you. :D

You COULD put 1 x 2GB stick in there, however your performance levels wont be as good as if you have 2 x 1GB sticks in there, which will utilise the dual channel - probably for the same amount of $.

Also try and put the same type of memory in there - if you are buying them differently or upgrading; to optimize performance again (if you have one stick slower than the other they will run at the slower speed)

Do you still need suggestions? 1 stick or 2?

Thanks a lot. I just need to get a good pc building guide because I'm 16 and I don't have much of an idea how to put these parts together. Also, The CD / DVD drive could be a little better. I burn many DVD-R at 4x and that one doesn't burn DVD-R from what I see.

As for the motherboard, how much max Ram can it hold?

its not too hard. Im 15 i still managed.. it took me 4 hours but its ok lol

Thanks a lot. I just need to get a good pc building guide because I'm 16 and I don't have much of an idea how to put these parts together. Also, The CD / DVD drive could be a little better. I burn many DVD-R at 4x and that one doesn't burn DVD-R from what I see.

As for the motherboard, how much max Ram can it hold?

Here's a good tip to learn how to put it together. Take one apart and pay very close attention to where the parts go. After that, put it back together. That's how I learned. (Make sure you're in a static free work zone or grounded as to not dmg equipment)

Back
Top Bottom