Random Chit Chat

hahaha funny spammer...

He tried to post viruses then freaked the hell out when ne and neo reported them all within like 10 minutes.

Then he decided to stick around and say our antivirus programs were lying to us and such...

Lol, it was funny.

I'm a moderator at another forum, and I will actually go to war with the spammers. I'll do a whois on them and call them up in the middle of the night and bitch them out for spamming and they will actually argue with me.

Well, you did most of the work. I went to help post the thread you made and it was already in every one of his topics.

Lol, it was funny.

I'm a moderator at another forum, and I will actually go to war with the spammers. I'll do a whois on them and call them up in the middle of the night and bitch them out for spamming and they will actually argue with me.

EPIC WIN!!!!

Thats awesome.

I'm only doin' my public duty.

Anywho,before all of this happend i got back from a poker game. Started out with 1000 Chips,finished up with 7000. Wish i was using real cash...

You should use pennies like we always do. LOL

On another website, there was this one spammer who kept using random proxies and create a thread that was along the lines of 'HAHAHA YOU CAN'T BAN ME!!!!!'

That was pretty hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom