Random Chit Chat

wow I just had the weirdest morning ever. we got a new van recently and my family isn't used to driving a van so we ended up going in the ditch way out in the middle of nowhere and there were gravel pits on both sides of the road. my sisters bf didn't know anyone they could call other than 911 but he just wanted to see if there were any locals with a tractor to pull us out since its a farm community. So he went off walking and me and my sister and 2 of our dogs were stuck literally in between 2 gravel pits since like 8 this morning. We got bored so we just started exploring around the pits with our dogs and we came across this weird abandoned house on one of the hills that looked like it was abandoned 20 years ago and there was a lazy boy chair just sitting randomly out overlooking a cliff. so we hung out there for a while and went back to the car and some guy pulls over to see if we need help but they said they couldn't help since their truck wasn't powerful enough to get us out. It baffles me as to why someone would do that, just pull over ask if we need help then not give us help and just leave. But what ever so that was my morning.

Back
Top Bottom