OC'ing AMD Sempron 2400+ (1.67GHz)

Well, after reading your post, I opened up my computer and saw that between my CPU Fan and my Heatsink was a layer of dirt, so I cleaned all the dirt out and when I plugged my computer back in, The temperature went down to CPU: 20 Degrees C and my Mobo: 21 Degrees C but its been a few minutes now and its gone back up to 45 Degrees for my CPU TEMP and my Mobo is 29. Is that okay? I don`t know if its still gonna go up right now its at 45 for my CPU and my Motherboard is 29. My CPU Fan speed is going from 4281RPM to 4963RPM and my Vcore is as:

Vcore - 1.61V
+ 3.30V - 3.02V
+5.00V - 5.00V (Changes to 4.97 sometimes)
+12.00V - 12.28V ( It changes to 12.22 sometimes)

My chassis fan speed is Notapplicable. Is that okay?

As long as it's spinning at a good speed it should be fine.

I haven't been on a socket A CPU in a long time, but I remember they weren't the coolest running CPU's.

Well my temp is at 45 degrees for my CPU and my mobo is at 30. I'm gonna see what my temp is during tf2 running

I ran prime95 but how do I check my CPU Temp without going into my BIOS, I don't know how :S

Is there a program of some sort that will tell me my CPU Temp while I'm running Prime95 because I couldn't tell if Prime95 tells me my CPU Temp.

EDIT: I ran Prime95 with SpeedFan and my CPU Temp went up to 52 (Burning Symbol came up!) (It was going up but I decided not to let it so I stopped the test.)

2cfs3s5.jpg

Then after that it went back down to 47 Degrees, its at 47 (going down still) with nothing running.

I hope that is normal temperature, if not should I buy a new fan?

Back
Top Bottom