Random Chit Chat

Ok, last time some dude said
"Winslow. we know your sleeping (which I was) and we are coming to your house to slit your throat"

Considering they know my name, its gotta be a prank by one of the guys.... I want to know why the heck i have such invalid caller display's though.

Finally found me a PS3 and bought it. My parents doesn't know about it yet though.
Also bought Disney's Up, and Michael Jackson's This is it as my first couple blu-ray videos.

Haha. Nice sale Neo. For as much as you said was acting up with it, that's great! Better selling than letting it become a money pit!

What kinda car you looking at? Still a Suzuki?

It's going to be a slim no matter what in Aurora for a new PS3. Wal-mart, Target, Gamestop, Best Buy, Micro Center, and Sony Style was all out of PS3 in about a 25 mile radius of where I live (went to a few of these stores, and checked online). The only place that I found that actually had a PS3 was at Ultimate Electronics. I am sure all the fat PS3 are sold out in my city since the slims were sold out too.

Haha. Nice sale Neo. For as much as you said was acting up with it, that's great! Better selling than letting it become a money pit!

What kinda car you looking at? Still a Suzuki?

Yeah,i just worked it all out and i made about $150 Profit :D

Yeah im still looking for a little 4WD So maybe a Suzuki Sierra or Vitara. Maybe even a Daihatsu Feroza.

Back
Top Bottom