Random Chit Chat

i HATE when people txt me once in a blue moon, but all they want is help with a computer problem an want me to fix it. wtf

yea n i hate when people txt n set their msn names n stuf to lyrics like geeze cant people think of something original?

Hey speaking of lame don't you hate it when you see a cool video on youtube then like 2 years later some F**k head goes and re ups it to his channel using one of those really crappy flv stealer programs and then claims it is their own vid.

ugh I'm just so irritable today everything is getting on my nerves

HAHA yeah
its pogus

everything has been tickn me off today to
just like, everything.

i kept getting slight, SLIGHT studdering in ME2 when playing with alot of Phyx going on so i OCd my card a tad an its running pretty hot so i maxed all my case fans an brought it back down to "safe" levels, an now my fans are to loud to hear the game so i turned the game up an now my neighbors were bitchn about me being to loud. Told them to either call the cops an get a noise violation on me an i'll take them they were over there fighting last night, or come have a beer an watch.

Guess which one they picked lol.

anybody else ever get phone calls from weird numbers like
(123)456-7890
(000)000-0000
(666)666-6666
these 3 different numbers have been calling me OVER AND OVER every 2-3 minutes, one after another in that order, for the last 15 minutes. its always just been static exept for the first time, when a guy asked me if i had a head...? :confused:
i took all the phones off the hook for a while.

The last one is Satan.

Block them?

Wait till they call, then put the phone off the hook. It'll screw their systems for a while if its a computer, that way they can't call anyone else.

i called my phone company and requested to get them blocked. they refused because there not valid numbers, and proceded to try to tell me no such calls were made to my house.

Back
Top Bottom