Full Tower vs Mid Tower Cases

Rocky3789

Baseband Member
OK im kinda curious about this but if someone can give me the Pros and Cons of a Full Tower & Mid Tower case. Thanks in advance

full tower is bigger, can fit more parts inside it, less worry over heat issues.
but its bigger an takes up more space

thats about it.

a FULL tower is a FULL tower

a MID tower is a MID tower

im guessing mid is middle sized and full is big sizedd idk just guessing

Full towers normally offer some very unique tools and ideas whereas mid towers aren't known so much for that. As stated, Full towers are plentiful with space.

However, it's not quite an assumption that heat will be less of an issue in a full tower. with more room for the air to go, the pressure is lessened which can often throw off the flow design or require you to use more powerful fans.

Also as mentioned, full towers take up a lot of space.

And, my favorite, full towers alot more space for liquid cooling components.

the weird thing is that some mid towers are almost the same size as some cases that are considered full towers, with the same height and width, but a couple inches shorter from front to back...

price is also a difference, with full towers usually costing more, the cheapest full tower on Newegg cost twice as much as the cheapest mid tower...

Full towers are generally higher build quality as well, and many have better cable management, etc. than you could ever hope for in a mid tower.

Big and heavy though. Mine weighs 40 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom