PC Benchmarking Utilities

sniperviper21

Golden Master
As the name states,
Post some Utilities/Programs you use to benchmark your rig, and a link to where to get them if they are legit Freeware programs. They can be for Processors, GPUs, Hard Drives, ect.
Please post 32bit and 64bit Versions if possible.

SuperPi

Furmark

LinX

PC Word Benchmarking, CPUID

The more posted, i'll update my post to keep a running list of them all.

If we gets a lot of good benchmarks listed, perhaps a stickie?

Nope, scroll down and get the installer .exe. It's a stability program that tells you how many GFlops your CPU can do.

One thing to note about Windows 7 users: After running this program for the first time, close it and re-run it again. You will see problem size set higher. This will give an increase in temps, GFlop count, and higher memory usage. You have to do this after every reboot.

I read it's because it reads how much free RAM is available before you start it. When you do run it, 7 dumps stuff it doesn't need to make room for the space LinX is going to take up. When you stop it, there will be more free space than there was before you ran LinX for the first time.

Not sure if this applies to Vista though.

my CPU underclocks to 800mhz when idle, an when i run this program, it still stays at 800mhz, think i would work better if i took Cool n Quiet off? lol

Haha maybe. This is a new program as well, so there are probably gonna be some things to improve.

my first run was 47GFlops, guessing thats at 800Mhz? Im pretty impressed if that really was only 800Mhz. I'll do another run an see what happens, then i'll restart an get back to 3.5Ghz, i dont like going to 3.8Ghz because it makes me worry a bit lol.

Back
Top Bottom