Random Chit Chat

I know exactly what you mean... my parents are uber controlling.

My friend started wearing all black to rebel against his parents. It freaked them out and they left him alone a bit after that.

There really isn't a lot you can do though.

W00T I didn't sleep last night. again. ugh...
Goth wannabe. lol

1znwejb.jpg

My parents are too controlling, but at the end of the day if you live in somebody's house who ever they are you have to live by their rules. I'd sooner recommend reasoning over rebelling

My parents are too controlling, but at the end of the day if you live in somebody's house who ever they are you have to live by their rules. I'd sooner recommend reasoning over rebelling

True. Although there is a line between reasonable and unreasonable, but I don't know their situation. The other thing is that although it may seem like it sucks for you, it's really nice having a warm home and food.

How'd you solve them?

stop trying to blame them for everything, they are trying to make you more responsible, they are doing what they think is right, realize that you wont be living under there roof for the rest of your life, motivate yourself to understand that it could be ALOT worse then what you have.

ect ect.

stop trying to blame them for everything, they are trying to make you more responsible, they are doing what they think is right, realize that you wont be living under there roof for the rest of your life, motivate yourself to understand that it could be ALOT worse then what you have.

ect ect.

+1

every day is exactly the saaaaame.

there is no love here, and there is no paaaaaain.

every day is exactly the saaaaame.

(yeah. i got a song stuck in my head. :p ) who knows what it is? first person to guess = rep

Back
Top Bottom