Massive quake jolts Chile; tsunami warning issued

Glad to hear it was nothing on the scale of Haiti, let's hope it stays relatively calm

I wasted an hour on a live stream to find out they cancelled the warning and nothing happened. :mad:

I wasted an hour on a live stream to find out they cancelled the warning and nothing happened. :mad:

So let me get this straight, you were watching live stream of Hawaii, hoping for a tsunami that kill thousands of people, causes massive property damages, destroys livestock and other things, so you could be entertained?!

That is one of the most screwed up things I have ever heard.

That's just a d*ck move. You are the epitome of news channel viewers. Watching only for "entertainment" no matter how "devastating" the news is. That's just f-ing pathetic. If you were in the same room with me right now I'd punch you in the face for saying something like that. I wouldn't be surprised to see you as an anchor on FoxNews or CNN someday, so that you can laugh and gloat in all your glory of bringing bad news (aka "entertainment") to the world.

So let me get this straight, you were watching live stream of Hawaii, hoping for a tsunami that kill thousands of people, causes massive property damages, destroys livestock and other things, so you could be entertained?!

That is one of the most screwed up things I have ever heard.

Amen.

Back
Top Bottom