Random Chit Chat

So i just had a massive argument with my parents about me board. I Give them 20% of my earnings (In retrospect that's not much,only about $40) but they claim it costs more than $40 to feed me for a week. Now that's a load of BS.

I Did some research and $40 would get me all of my food (Good Brands plus some snacks) including some nice steak (3 Dinners worth!). Now i never get steak.....

I Might tell them not to worry about feeding me an i'll shop for myself....

^ It would, but I would go with a single rail. I had the 1010w one and I still have the 700w and they both perform well. Quad rail isn't the best for making the most of your wattage.

Maybe a Z series?

Is it just me, or do iPods have the crappiest sound quality ever?

Lemon Heads make my mouth bleed.... wtf?! I thought that was only sour skittles.

True...^^

I love when i see a cute lil redheaded girl an go from being the most pissed off evil troll ever, to a calm relaxed chill kid.
They are my Krypton

you mise well..

i live off 50$ a week just on lunch/dinner through the work week

though 40 Aussie bucks is kinda pushing it...

Parents like that are just to cheep if you ask me.

EDIT:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...GNEFL022510-_-PowerSupplies-_-LC2A-_-17341003

Good deal or no?
You would say this, would power a 5970, correct?

Well it's starting to get bloody annoying. It seems like i can NEVER Please them WHATSOEVER. My sister and brother-in-law have noticed it aswell. It's not like i come home drunk and high every night.

I've never done drugs,smoked or been drunk for that matter. I Pay for all of my bills,petrol and if i want something i pay for it. I Have a job and i work hard. I Get good grades. Most of all i show respect to my elders (Including parents).....

WTF Am i doing wrong? Should i just rebel :|

hahaha.

My sister actually offered to let me live with her and her husband for a while. That's no rebelling i suppose but it'd be a nice change. I Know there my parent and everything but it's annoying that you cant make any decisions for yourself without them literally breathing down your neck....

I know exactly what you mean... my parents are uber controlling.

My friend started wearing all black to rebel against his parents. It freaked them out and they left him alone a bit after that.

There really isn't a lot you can do though.

W00T I didn't sleep last night. again. ugh...

Back
Top Bottom