W00T!!! more ATI cards

foothead

Omnicide now.
I love video card launches.

So Apparently ATI is going to release even more cards in March. The big one is the Eyefinity6 HD 5870, on which the release date was finally announced. March 11th.

There is also going to be another card, a hand-picked HD 5870 heavily overclocked, which is slated as a single competitor to the GTX 480.

Sapphire has announced a 4GB 5970 OC edition as well. This is going to be a standard 5970, not an EF6 version.

ATI still has a few ultra low-end cards to release as well. I will keep you posted.

Holy Flipping Shit

wtf would they need 4GB OC 5970?
thats got to be some insaine horse power

and i hope that 5870 can get to 1ghz easily...
Atomic Edition we talking here?

i considered getting a good 5970 but i dont want to bottle neck it with my rig
(yes id need a bigger PSU for that...ik)

They feel like it I guess... lol

In other news, NV is rumored to be working on a new space heater... I mean... GTX 480 x2 card. :D

We will see how long it takes them to release it. I say 6 months minimum.

By then, ATI will have a 5890 out I bet, SkyNet will be self aware, and the human race will be no more, so I really don't get why they bother...

y then, ATI will have a 5890 out I bet, SkyNet will be self aware, and the human race will be no more, so I really don't get why they bother...

because ATI wants top card this Gen lol

And also...

im waiting for a 5990...

Exactly. Why?

You gonna run an epic EF config or something?

I might pick up three more HG281DPBs this summer when I have a job. It'd be epic for X plane.

Exactly. Why?

You gonna run an epic EF config or something?

I might pick up three more HG281DPBs this summer when I have a job. It'd be epic for X plane.

bragging rights.

if i get this job im working on...

im considering building a whole new rig, and just reusing my current case, maybe.
Budget so far, 5000 : /

Back
Top Bottom