what the best computer i can get for $200-$260

o great just great i dont know if i want to do this im just looking for my own computer so i can have my own so i dont have to share with the family i already have a moniter so i just want to buy a tower and i dont want to spend all my money i have $680 saved im getting more money for my income tax $1000 but still i dont want to blow it all im just looking for somthing i can use to browse the internet and make burn movies fast stuff like that i do really like game i have an xbox 360 but i do think computer games are better i just dont want to spend a fortune just so i can play games but that 500 gig hard drive would come in handy for having movies and stuff and games i think i have some thinking to do or i can just go to walmart and buy a tower for 2 somthing i dont know

I could put together a $300 computer that could handle light-medium gaming if you are ok with building it.

It could eat any $200 POS you find at a store for breakfast.

you mean i have to build it myself or you can do it on a website ?

im not good at the specs and all the different parts with computers like you guys are thats why i came here

I will put together a list of every part to buy. You would have to put the computer together. Its really easy. If you can put in a video card, you can do it.

ive never put in a video card before but i think i could build it im good at learning

only thing i ever did to a computer was add ram

Well that's really all there is to building it. You screw the mobo and drives in then everything else is snap in and simple wiring.

I will be back in a few minutes with a parts list.

ok but will i be buying all these parts on one site ?

im pretty sure i can build it ill jsut look up videos on youtube or somthing or you can tell me once i get everything

Back
Top Bottom