CF Meeting

I'm in Southern Minnesota at home, in Sioux Falls, SD during college. I'd be willing to maybe drive 300 miles at most. So that wouldn't get me very far. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet some of the people here face to face, but I've got better things to do with my time and most of all, my money, when I have free time.

I live near Sudbury Ontario (Google map it lol)... Somehow I dont think there's too many people up my way :(

lol, ghost town. Im near hamilton ontario, and vegas would be impossible for me, parents wouldnt let me do it until i go to college at least.

I think it might be cool, though just like everyone else I don't know of any of you that live close or remotely close.. The closest was Rohan I think...
I live in New york about 15 minutes from Schenectady.

You know we could make a google map with all our locations or close to our locations.

I think it might be cool, though just like everyone else I don't know of any of you that live close or remotely close.. The closest was Rohan I think...

You know we could make a google map with all our locations or close to our locations.

near Jamestown?

That's a good idea. All of our locations are in our profiles!

Back
Top Bottom