CF wiki

Ooh! I have a good logo in development! itll be attached in a few days, just wait.
Oh, and Id love to work on this. I have worked with this in my Wiki, Wikipedia and the Botdom Wiki. Wikitext is mah thing.

I've made quite a few simple logo's...If anyone would like me to email some to them then just PM me your email :)

Here are some of the logos:

CFWikiLOGO8.png

CFWikiLOGO9.png

CFWikiLOGO7.png

CFWikiLOGO6.png

CFWikiLOGO5.png

I think we need a logo that's not designed with Microsoft WordArt. I have InDesign at home and on my lappy so I'll try to craft one or two this weekend.

I think we need a logo that's not designed with Microsoft WordArt. I have InDesign at home and on my lappy so I'll try to craft one or two this weekend.
I agree. Just to let people know I've been rather busy recently and probably will be for the next few days at least - so if you notice a lack of activity this is why.

I've made some using Macromedia Fireworks....Or is this still not sophisticated enough to make a logo with a high enough standard for your needs? :D

I agree. Just to let people know I've been rather busy recently and probably will be for the next few days at least - so if you notice a lack of activity this is why.

Same here. I have my entire college schedule packed into pretty much 3 days. 5 classes in 3 days is a lot (plus one on Monday). My Tuesday - Thursday are extremely ridiculous with classes from like 8:30a spread out till like 9:00p. So during those days I'm rarely on CF or in the loop with what's going on. However, I try to make it on if a question is directed toward me or something. I'm slaving right now to get homework done for next week, and whenever it's completed I'll try to get on and make a few graphics...or at least try. I'm by no means a graphic designer yet, but I am starting to grasp the concepts of what looks great and what looks cheesy or unprofessional.

I've made some using Macromedia Fireworks....Or is this still not sophisticated enough to make a logo with a high enough standard for your needs? :D

Haha. I wasn't trying to rip on you. Some of the concepts were good they just need to be refined. As always, I'm not sure what size you are working, but you should always use a very high quality image...then reduce it and compress it later for it's logo use. That was you retain quality in case it needs editing. Just a tidbit.

Back
Top Bottom