Looking for a mouse :)

RAZER deathadder for SURE. best mouse i EVER bought.

The Lachesis is better in nearly every aspect though, sorry to tell you. I've used both, and I love the Lachesis compared to the DeathAdder. Plus, it's out of his pricerange.

I have an orange G15. The only thing I really like about it is the palm rest and the Windows key switch, I don't ever use the LCD or G-keys.

The Lachesis is better in nearly every aspect though, sorry to tell you. I've used both, and I love the Lachesis compared to the DeathAdder. Plus, it's out of his pricerange.

are you left handed? because lachesis is made for both hands. they made this because if ur a lefty.

I have an orange G15. The only thing I really like about it is the palm rest and the Windows key switch, I don't ever use the LCD or G-keys.

I have the blue G15, and I really don't use all the options either, the macros don't work in Windows 7 64 bit for me and I only use the LCD for monitoring cpu and memory usage when I don't have it set to the clock, but I am on the computer at night a lot and I hunt and peck, so the backlighting is a huge plus for me...

Well I ordered the mouse :)
The Mx115 so I'm hoping it'll get here by Saturday, tomorrow would be nice though :D
No more keyboard talk, I'm jealous :D
(Ok one more thing about keyboards)
Is the G110 any good?

Well I ordered the mouse :)
The Mx115 so I'm hoping it'll get here by Saturday, tomorrow would be nice though :D
No more keyboard talk, I'm jealous :D
(Ok one more thing about keyboards)
Is the G110 any good?

g110 is the newest keyboard logitech made.... the g110 is basically a g19 but without the screen on top... its sounds and looks like an AMAZING keyboard i would buy it but im 20 buks short.... ;(

Back
Top Bottom