Random Chit Chat

STILL waiting on that RMA from OCZ? I suppose they did you a solid by RMA'ing an item you purchased from someone else.

No note, and "On Schedule", "On FedEx vehicle for delivery".
I noticed a Fedex truck driving across the street from my house, so I assumed he had gone to my house already.

STILL waiting on that RMA from OCZ? I suppose they did you a solid by RMA'ing an item you purchased from someone else.

It just got to them a couple days ago...

UPS FAIL

No note, and "On Schedule", "On FedEx vehicle for delivery".
I noticed a Fedex truck driving across the street from my house, so I assumed he had gone to my house already.

Well I guess wait and see. Maybe its on a different truck.

The status of your package normally doesn't change until the end of the work day. I don't remember if FedEx uses scanners or not. There's a bit of delay in the tracking system as to where your package is. At the end of the day, it's normally correct. TV's take up a bit of space and because of how the packages are, and necessary moving space in the bed, drivers load their trucks differently. They may have needed to send an additional truck.

At least it isn't USPS where the package will teleport between different cities.

LOL offload Scan in Fresno CA
offload scan in New Orleans LA
Arrived in Baton Rouge
Delivered.

That is basically what you get...

yep. Their tracking system got EVEN worse. I learned that when I ordered my latest batch of supplies and a new liquid block ;D

BitsPower Black freezer. This was like 2 weeks ago, lol. Did you not see?

51.jpg

713.jpg

Check my case log for a barrage of pics.

Aussi, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71CBAvdQjl0

Back
Top Bottom