Random Chit Chat

I just spent the last 4-5 hours rearranging my room and building the TV stand. I don't know how to set up my surround stereo though. I know how to set up the right side, but I don't know what to do on the left. I post some pics whenever I get my TV.

Quick question. I forgot what time Fedex usually comes by my house, but when they come and nobody answered the door, what happens?

Quick question. I forgot what time Fedex usually comes by my house, but when they come and nobody answered the door, what happens?

leave a not specifically telling the driver to leave the package in between the storm door and regular door if it will fit, or leave it infront of the door. and sign it, date it. If they dont do it they can get in trouble.

I don't have a storm door. If I don't leave a note, will they leave my package at the door, or take it back with them and ship it again the next day?

I don't have a storm door. If I don't leave a note, will they leave my package at the door, or take it back with them and ship it again the next day?

if you dont leave a note

its there call, most will leave it, some will take it back

Computer went kaput today. Using backup laptop right now. Goddamn this PowerBook is slow as hell. Skype actually uses full resources on this thing.

7f6b7117.jpg

Ohhh yeeeaaahhh

Need a better dremel (Using a cheap knockoff) and better bits. Nevermind the dirt,that'll be cleaned off...

Back
Top Bottom