Random Chit Chat

my dad got a bad one back around christmas time. It was a fake av program that showed up but it was also a rootkit so when I removed it windows wouldn't boot either and wouldn't repair install either.

Well thank goodness with 2 of them Malwarebytes and some tinkering got rid of them completely with no damage to windows. Though the 3rd one (Which i have yet to look at) im pretty sure is going to be worst as no programs will run what so ever,even trend micro has been turned off (Wether thats the user or the virus that did that...).

Weird, I thought there is. There's one on my laptop, but there isn't one on my desktop.

Yay! My TV is in Colorado, so I should have it by tomorrow. Gotta rearrange my room now and put the TV stand together.

Well thank goodness with 2 of them Malwarebytes and some tinkering got rid of them completely with no damage to windows. Though the 3rd one (Which i have yet to look at) im pretty sure is going to be worst as no programs will run what so ever,even trend micro has been turned off (Wether thats the user or the virus that did that...).

try booting a linux live cd and use clamAV from here
http://www.clamav.net/download/packages/packages-linux/
WARNING MAY DESTROY WINDOWS. That is only if the virus(s) have worked their way deeply into windows itself.

I'll give that a try tommorow!

So....

Is there really no option to mute Firefox in Windows? Dumb. No option in the volume bar.

What OS?

Weird, I thought there is. There's one on my laptop, but there isn't one on my desktop.

Yay! My TV is in Colorado, so I should have it by tomorrow. Gotta rearrange my room now and put the TV stand together.

Post pics when it's all setup :D

Back
Top Bottom