People who always think they're right...

I know what your talking about.. Ive got a friend who comes over to play my xbox, he thinks he amazing at every game. Ill give him credit for rainbow six, but when we play COD zombies or CODMW2 splitscreen 1v1 and he tells me which guns are best and how to play.

I can only stand him maybe 2 days out of the week, thats about it.

I know what your talking about.. Ive got a friend who comes over to play my xbox, he thinks he amazing at every game. Ill give him credit for rainbow six, but when we play COD zombies or CODMW2 splitscreen 1v1 and he tells me which guns are best and how to play.

I can only stand him maybe 2 days out of the week, thats about it.

YES I FEEL YOU THERE!

It's like, I already know how to play the game. I don't need your help -_-

I am normally the guy in our group who knows stuff but i'll never argue a corner i don't know anything about, i'm just a bit OCD about some things and there's too much info in my head, most of my friends have learned to love it
Same here. But I have friends who really DON'T know something about a subject, yet will attempt to argue with me about it. One time I played along for a short time and then when it got so ridiculously stupid, I pointed it out and laughed, my friend gave up after that, lol.
I am a Ford fanboy, and he knows it. So he would randomly just say, "Mustang sucks ass, Camaro is much better." So I said, "why do you think that, it weighs more, and has no visibility, granted it does have a little more power."
His response was, it's bigger, thicker metal means it's safer...
I just told him he would have made a great American auto engineer in the early 70s. lmfao

Basically, don't egg those people on by arguing their point, just make them explain why they believe what they believe.

These people annoy me. I have a few friends who always think they're right.

When it comes to anything. PC parts, games and grammar.

One of my friends thinks he's the smartest kid ever, trying to tell me things that are his opinion and he thinks that is right. You can't argue against him because he will say it's 'too hard' to explain.

This just annoys me.

Anyone else got friends like that?
well if he cant explain it then he clearly isnt the smartest kid ever

These people annoy me. I have a few friends who always think they're right.

When it comes to anything. PC parts, games and grammar.

One of my friends thinks he's the smartest kid ever, trying to tell me things that are his opinion and he thinks that is right. You can't argue against him because he will say it's 'too hard' to explain.

This just annoys me.

Anyone else got friends like that?

A rule of thumb I like to go by is if the guy can't explain it to where you(I) understand it, he does not know what they are talking about.

If anyone of you says the rule above isn't fair.. You are that guy.

Make him explain it to you every time. What my mother has taught me to do is to try and pick your battles. By which I mean if someone is arguing with you about something you don't know about. Leave it alone, change the subject, or let them explain. Look up the facts later to find the truth. Then tell them their right or wrong next time it comes up.

Otherwise if you DO know the subject, crush them with over whelming facts to which they just look stupid in front of their friends *insert evil laugh here*. okay..okay.. maybe not that far but, explain your opinion state your facts and leave it be.

Back
Top Bottom