People who always think they're right...

eslfish

Fully Optimized
These people annoy me. I have a few friends who always think they're right.

When it comes to anything. PC parts, games and grammar.

One of my friends thinks he's the smartest kid ever, trying to tell me things that are his opinion and he thinks that is right. You can't argue against him because he will say it's 'too hard' to explain.

This just annoys me.

Anyone else got friends like that?

I'm like that.
and pc's are better than macs,

deja-vu

and I'm only kidding...

if it's too hard for him to explain, then chances are he doesn't really know what he's talking about to start with.

My dad. Its so bad nobody can be around him.

Either he is right or he will go to extraordinary lengths to prove he is, even if he is on the stupidest of subjects you can imagine.

How the hell am I supposed to know that when he asks 'why the damned wrench won't fit' he didn't want an answer? All I did was say 'try this one'

Next I know I'm in the f**king woods because I told him to use a different wrench.

No, we just tend to agree with what each other said unless we know the other is wrong.

My dad. Its so bad nobody can be around him.

Either he is right or he will go to extraordinary lengths to prove he is, even if he is on the stupidest of subjects you can imagine.

How the hell am I supposed to know that when he asks 'why the damned wrench won't fit' he didn't want an answer? All I did was say 'try this one'

Next I know I'm in the f**king woods because I told him to use a different wrench.

I remember you talking about him in the chit chat thread. It sounds like being in the woods is better than being around him.

I usually just goof on guys like that. They get so incensed when you laugh out loud at their ridiculous theories and opinions. It's pretty funny...

I am normally the guy in our group who knows stuff but i'll never argue a corner i don't know anything about, i'm just a bit OCD about some things and there's too much info in my head, most of my friends have learned to love it

Back
Top Bottom