Has AVADirect scammed you?

They have 5 star review according to google. A lemon PC part is pretty common, you just RMA it... why didn't you just do that? A lawsuit is totally over the top unless they refused to fix it entirely, in which case you probably didn't have a warranty, and you could RMA the part to the company.

Think about this.

They have 5 star review according to google. A lemon PC part is pretty common, you just RMA it... why didn't you just do that? A lawsuit is totally over the top unless they refused to fix it entirely, in which case you probably didn't have a warranty, and you could RMA the part to the company.

Think about this.

Everyones out to get rich over night, sueing has become a business now a days.

AVADirect has the habit of sabotaging RMAs. Please review the links we have on our site, its a never ending experience once it goes back the first time.

We have pages of proof and customer testimonials as well as photos some of which are in the information we have referenced. Once AVA gets your money they could care less what happens too you. Their return and warranty policy for example is ridiculous http://www.avadirect.com/warranties.asp and you will pay shipping each time it goes back. $160 for me for example for two RMAs. first time it came back to me it was DOA no cabling was done, none at all.

Terms of sale are even worse http://www.avadirect.com/terms_of_sale.asp section 7 & 8 in particular.

You know, every company makes you pay shipping on RMAs. Thats normal.

It is common to get DOA parts back from RMA because manufacturers often give you refurbished parts. This is not sabotage. As for the cabling, this was their fault. but it is not sabotage.

I read one of those experience things and it was a load of bs. He was complaining about the RMA taking too long... RAMs always take a while, usually 2 weeks to a month, and all they do is get the part from you, ship it to the manufacturer, wait for them to RMA, then ship it to you. Very indirect, but again not sabotage in any way.

Most of those are just people who are mad their computers were dead, then left out enough info to make it look like the company's fault. I really don't see any case here.

They have done nothing illegal.

You know, every company makes you pay shipping on RMAs. Thats normal.

It is common to get DOA parts back from RMA because manufacturers often give you refurbished parts. This is not sabotage. As for the cabling, this was their fault. but it is not sabotage.

I read one of those experience things and it was a load of bs. He was complaining about the RMA taking too long... RAMs always take a while, usually 2 weeks to a month, and all they do is get the part from you, ship it to the manufacturer, wait for them to RMA, then ship it to you. Very indirect, but again not sabotage in any way.

Most of those are just people who are mad their computers were dead, then left out enough info to make it look like the company's fault. I really don't see any case here.

They have done nothing illegal.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1342892

Back
Top Bottom